- A woman bodybuilder is locked up in Iran for posing selfies showing off biceps
- Iranian judiciary said she had been arrested for publishing 'nude' photographs
- The woman has not been named but could be Instagram queen Shirin Nobahari
- Her Instagram account shirin_muscleking has 208 posts and 67,000 followers
- She was one of two women taking part in an international contest in September
- In Iran the term 'nude' refers to women showing any flesh above wrists, ankles and a 'morality police' also insist ladies do not wearing tight-fitting clothes
Shirin Nobahari (pictured) posts numerous pictures on her Instagram account of her showing off her biceps. Her clothing, including bear arms, would be deemed 'unIslamic' in Iran
An Iranian bodybuilder has been arrested after publishing selfie of her muscles on social media which were deemed to be 'nude'.
The woman, who is accused of breaking the Islamic Republic's strict rules on nudity, has been locked up in prison because she was unable to post bail of two million rials (£50), according to the Mizanonline news agency.
She has not been identified but it is thought she may be Shirin Nobahari, one of two women who took part in an international competition and were reported in September to have been warned about selfies which they posted afterwards.